Things are going well, we are continuing to review and modify what we do to remain
COVIDSafe Certified. But we continue to need YOUR HELP!
We know it can be a little confusing staying up-to-date with all the COVIDSafe terms and conditions, so we thought we would give you a quick reminder on the five MOST important ways you can help us provide a safe and healthy swimming facility.
1. DO NOT COME SWIMMING IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE COLD OR FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 72 HOURS, OR IF YOU HAVE VISITED A CORONAVIRUS HOT SPOT WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 14 DAYS.
2. EVERYONE ABOVE SCHOOL-AGE MUST LOG A HEALTH DECLARATION AND CONTACT TRACING FORM.
3. USE THE SANITISER PROVIDED TO PROPERLY WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND WHEN YOU LEAVE.
4. REMAIN SOCIALLY DISTANCED AT ALL TIMES.
5. FOLLOW THE RED FACILITY COVIDSAFE SIGNAGE.
Working together, we can provide a safe and healthy swimming environment!