The DLSA has further increased our CV19 alert readiness to its highest level.
This means the DLSA Team will be taking and enforcing all CV19 prevention protocols. Please take some time read and understand the following important items:
1. If you have visited the Greater Brisbane area, since Saturday the 20th March, you are not permitted to attend the DLSA.
2. To help maximise social distancing, we always encourage that only one parent/guardian per family attend swimming lessons at any one time, WE NOW INSIST that parents to plan their swimming lesson so that only one parent per family is in attendance and NO SPECTATORS will be allowed to attend the swimming lesson.
3. FACE MASKS are mandatory for anyone NOT in the water.
4. If you have experienced COLD OR FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS within the previous 72 hours, you are not permitted to attend the DLSA.
5. NO CASH PAYMENTS will be taken until further notice.
For up-to-the-minute information, stay in touch with our Social Pages:
Working together we can provide and maintain a safe and healthy swimming environment for you and your family. Please contact our Admin Team if you have any questions or concerns.